Apply for P18AS00182
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Stewardship Communication" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 25, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training, Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership
Previous opportunity: Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base of Mountain Streams
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00182
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00182) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00074||Engaging Colorado Front Range Youth and Local Communities at Rocky Mountain National Park through Conservation Projects|
|BOR UC 18 N013||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|P18AS00184||Engage Local Youth in Employment Opportunities at Everglades National Park|
|NPSNOISAGU1800457||Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels in Saguaro National Park|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800456||Improve Utah Prairie Dog Habitat|
|L18AS00015||BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|P18AS00088||Youth Research Associate Program at Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument|
|F18AS00133||GLRI Endangered Species Grant Program|
|P18AS00211||Soundscape Analysis and Report Writing|
|P18AS00210||Full Site Condition Assessment and Treatment Pilot Program|
|BOR PN 18 N011||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention on the Flathead Indian Reservation|
|USDA NRCS HR ACES 18 001||Agriculture Conservation Experienced Services (ACES) Program|
|W912DQ 18 2 0006||Bat Monitoring Fort Leonard Wood, MO|
|P18AS00218||Cultural Landscape Conservation Crew|
|P18AS00219||Chiricahua National Monument Trail Maintenance and Rehab 2018|
|NPSNOIGRCAP18AC00510||Grand Canyon Corridor/Rim Trail Rehab. Support FY 18|
|P18AS00221||Exotic Plant Management Team Engaging Youth in Resource Management|
|P18AS00223||NOTICE OF INTENT: Native Plant Community Restoration of Bryce Canyon National Park|
|P18AS00097||Rehabilitate Otter Creek Trail|
|BOR PN 18 N008||Umatilla Basin Project Act Exchange: Implementation Phases I & II|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00182", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.