Mitigating the Effects of Fire Suppressants on Cultural Resources (P19AS00337)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mitigating the Effects of Fire Suppressants on Cultural Resources" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.923.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,599.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Conservation of Amazonian Languages to Help Protect Peruvian Intangible Cultural Heritage
Previous opportunity: BLM CA Wildlife Resource Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00337) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00338||Insulation Performance for Historic Buildings|
|P19AS00357||Preservation after a Disaster Video Series|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00337", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: