Apply for VA GPD CM FY2021
- The Department of Veterans Affairs, Homeless Providers Grant and Per Diem Program in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grant and Per Diem Case Management Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 64.024.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 18, 2021 Applications must be received by the GPD Program Office no later than 400 p.m. Eastern Time on February 18, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 127 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: for Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Talent Search Program Assistance Listing Number 84.044A
Previous opportunity: Vehicle Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2021 Research Funding Opportunity Announcement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for VA GPD CM FY2021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (VA GPD CM FY2021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6400 N 73||Tribal HUD-VASH Expansion|
|FR 6400 N 41||Foster Youth to Independence (FYI) Competitive|
|VA GPD SN FY2021||GPD Special Need Grant|
|VA GPD CG FY2021||GPD Capital Grant|
|FR 6400 N 68||Housing-related Hazards Capital Fund Program|
|FR 6400 N 11||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) Competitive Grant: Housing as an Intervention to Fight AIDS|
|CPD 2021 04||Fiscal Year 2021 HOPWA Permanent Supportive Housing Renewal and Replacement Grant Applications|
|FR 6500 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6500 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
|FR 6500 N 21 C||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6500 N 71 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative - Tester Coordinator Training|
|FR 6400 N 61||HBCU Research Center of Excellence|
|FR 6500 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|FR 6500 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
|FR 6500 N 62||HUD FY2021 Healthy Homes and Weatherization Cooperation Demonstration|
|FR 6500 N 78C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative American Rescue Plan|
|FR 6500 N 79||Eviction Protection Grant Program|
|FR 6500 N 04||2021 Family Self-Sufficiency – Renewal NOFO|
|FR 6500 N 44||Healthy Homes Production Grant Program|
|FR 6500 N 25||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Continuum of Care Competition and Noncompetitive Award of Youth Homeless Demonstration Program Renewal and Replacement Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "VA GPD CM FY2021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.