Apply for DOS LONDON PD 2017 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to the United Kingdom in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exploring American Values" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.012.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 04, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Data and Resource Generation Centers for Illuminating the Druggable Genome (U24)
Previous opportunity: Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS LONDON PD 2017 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS LONDON PD 2017 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY17 2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|NAG BASIC FY17||Native American Library Services Basic Grants Program|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY17||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grants Program|
|LB21 FY18 1||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY18 1||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|P17AS00740||Cultural Preservation and Demonstration Arts at Sitka National Historical Park â¿¿ Winter Workshops Project|
|MFA FY18||Museums for America|
|NLG M FY18||National Leadership Grants for Museums|
|NANH FY18||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services Program|
|AAHC FY18||Museum Grants for African American History and Culture|
|LB21 FY18 2||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY18 2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|ME FY18||Museums Empowered: Professional Development Opportunities for Museum Staff - A Museums for America Special Initiative|
|NAG BASIC FY18||Native American Library Services Basic Grants Program|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY18||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant Program|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY18||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant|
|NLG SI CC FY18||Activating Community Opportunities Using Museums/Libraries as Assets- A National Leadership Grants Special Initiative|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY19||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|LB21 FY19||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|MFA FY19||Museums for America|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS LONDON PD 2017 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.