Apply for RFA RM 16 026
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Data and Resource Generation Centers for Illuminating the Druggable Genome (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 10, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Strengthening HIV/AIDS, STI and TB Laboratory Services in the Namibian Institute of Pathology (NIP) for Epidemic Control in Namibia under the
Previous opportunity: Exploring American Values
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA RM 16 026
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 16 026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 17 102||Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network: Series 2 (HV CoIIN 2.0)|
|HRSA 17 101||Home Visiting Research and Development Platform|
|CDC RFA GH15 162702CONT17||Protecting and Improving Public Health Systems Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity and Security, Center for Global Health|
|HRSA 17 068||Predoctoral Pediatric Training in General Dentistry and Dental Hygiene|
|CMS 1Z0 17 001||Medicare Access and CHIP Re-authorization Act|
|RFA CE 17 002||Development and Evaluation of Sports Concussion Prevention Strategies|
|RFA PS 17 004||Evaluation of Models of PrEP Service Delivery at Title X and STD Clinics|
|RFA 521 17 000002||Ranfose Abitid Nitrisyon pou Fè Ogmante Sante (RANFOSE)|
|RFA PS 17 003||Web-based Approaches to Reach Black or African American and Hispanic/Latino MSM for HIV Testing and Prevention Services|
|RFA IP 17 001||Household Transmission of Influenza Viruses in the Community|
|HRSA 17 034||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Center for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement|
|RFA AI 16 080||Systems Biology: The Next Generation for Infectious Diseases (U19)|
|CDC RFA GH14 141803CONT17||Protecting and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|RFA IP 17 003||Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Provider Input on Immunization Issues|
|RFA PS 16 00102CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative (MARI) to Build HIV Prevention, Treatment and Research Capacity in Disproportionately Affected Black and Hispanic Communities and Among Historically Underrepresented Res|
|CDC RFA CK17 1702||Addressing Emerging Zoonoses and Strengthening Animal and Human Health Systems|
|CDC RFA PS15 150303CONT17||Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)|
|RFA HL 18 004||Integrated Approaches to HIV-Related Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep (HLBS) Comorbidities (R01)|
|RFA RM 16 018||Limited Competition: NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Coordinating Center (U24)|
|RFI 521 17 000001||USAID/Haiti Request for Information on programming to improve the health status of communities across Haiti.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 16 026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.