Apply for AF BAMAKO FY21 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mali in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing Innovative Ideas through Leadership and Entrepreneurship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.022.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Model Demonstration Projects to Improve Services and Results for Infants, Toddlers, and Children with Disabilities ALN 84.326M
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AF BAMAKO FY21 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AF BAMAKO FY21 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NCD 21 01||Notice of Funding Opportunity: State’s use of Quality-Adjusted Life Year (QALY) - Based Cost-Effectiveness Reports to Inform Medicaid Coverage for Prescription Drugs|
|DHS 21 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|FOA WB 21 02||Fostering Access, Rights, and Equity (FARE)|
|PSG MBA FY21 02||Community-Led Monitoring|
|21JD12||National Sheriffs’ Institute (NSI) Executive Leadership Series|
|ARP PHIT 21 001||Public Health Informatics & Technology Workforce Development Program (The PHIT Workforce Development Program)|
|21JD05||Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women’s Facilities|
|AFADD 21 01||U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa PAS Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|21PR02||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|SFOP0008237||Strengthen Partnerships Against Violent Extremism in Kollo|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2021 003||Engaging a New Generation of NATO citizens|
|SFOP0008214||GCJ Rapid Response|
|SFOP0008218||Capacity Building Program for South Sudan and Ukraine|
|DHS 21 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|21CS27||New Mexico Pretrial Implementation Project.|
|PAS ZAF FY21 06||American Spaces Cape Town Program Management, Staffing and Operations|
|PAS MOROCCO FY21 02||TechCamp for Cultural Heritage Preservation|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2021 002||Children’s Interpretation Center - Erbil Citadel|
|FRDOC202112374||Aviation Manufacturing Jobs Protection Program|
|DHS 21 NPD 005 00 03||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG) - National Cybersecurity Preparedness Consortium (NCPC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AF BAMAKO FY21 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.