Apply for SFOP0008351
- The Department of State, Office of Global Criminal Justice in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Developing Innovative Ideas through Leadership and Entrepreneurship
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008351
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008351) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5630||Environmental Natural Resource Technical Support OASN|
|SFOP0008370||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|7200AA21R00087||Request for Information - Regional Central and Eastern Europe Democracy Support Program|
|FOA ILAB 21 16||Project to Reduce Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Forms of Labor Exploitation of Workers in the Chile Pepper and Tomato Sectors in Mexico|
|030ADV21R0215||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Libraries, Archives and Museums|
|030ADV21R0227||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Higher Education|
|030ADV21R0696||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Artist or Scholar in Residence|
|72027821RFA00007||Promoting the Voice and Leadership of Women Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008351", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.