USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - Denver Acquisition Branch (G18AS00002)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - Denver Acquisition Branch" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by There is no annual program announcement, prospectus or other invitation for applications. USGS Guide for Submission of Unsolicited Proposals is available at http://www.usgs.gov/contracts/grants/unsolbk.html.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Internships to Connect Parks, People, and Science
Previous opportunity: Safety Matters: Relationships in Women’s Facilities
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00001||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - National Grants Branch|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005319||FY18-19 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|G18AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2018|
|NOAA NFA NFAPO 2018 2005418||FY 2018 – 2020 - Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Announcement Type: Initial|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005346||FY18 Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005385||2018 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005412||2018 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NPS NOIP18AC00009||Identify Factors Driving Clostridium botulinum Activities in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Coastal Ecosystems|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2005450||Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005340||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2018|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2005442||Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|F18AS00012||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA SEC OED 2018 2005455||Environmental Literacy Grants: Supporting the education of K-12 students and the public for community resilience|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005327||Coastal Hypoxia Research Program (CHRP)|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005334||2018 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the western Gulf of Mexico|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2018 2005325||Round 3 of Research to Operations Initiative: NGGPS and HFIP|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005323||Identification and application of acidification thresholds in coastal ecosystems|
|F18AS00021||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2018 2005317||Round 3 of Research to Operations Initiative: NOAA Testbeds|
|G18AS00012||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: