Apply for USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 21 0002
- The Department of Agriculture, International Agricultural Educ Fellowship 10.619 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.619.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Model Demonstration Projects to Improve Services and Results for Infants, Toddlers, and Children with Disabilities ALN 84.326M
Previous opportunity: MUREP-Small Business Technology Transfer Research Planning Grants (M-STTR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 21 0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 21 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 D||FY 2021 FFPr Limited Merit Based NOFO|
|20210515 0406 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210515 0335 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210516 0943 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 21 0003||2021 Cochran Fellowship Program|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 D||FY 2021 McGovern-Dole Limited Merit Based NOFO for Guatemala and Honduras|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0019||Strengthening Food Safety Systems in Africa|
|USDA 2021 001||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Financing Innovations for Small and Medium Agricultural-Related Enterprises|
|USDA 2021 002||Solicitation of Input from Stakeholders on Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) Innovations|
|20210619 0404 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210619 0401 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|20210619 0452 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA AMS TM MPIRG G 21 0001||Meat and Poultry Inspection Readiness Grant (MPIRG)|
|USDA FAS 10962 0700 10 21 0004||2021 Cochran Fellowship Program - U.S. Pesticide System Study Tour|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0008||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives Non-competitive Application|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 21 0009||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives Competitive Application|
|USDA FAS 10962 0200 10 21 0002||A Framework for Analyzing U.S. Export Potential where Goods are not Currently Traded|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0025||Poultry Value Chain Assessment in Tanzania|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0028||Cold Chain Impact Assessment in the Philippines and Nigeria|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 21 0004||Developing A Framework For Quantifying And Analysing Non-Tariff Measures|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 21 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.