Apply for 693JJ920R000060
- The Department of Transportation, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "State Notification to Consumers of Motor Vehicle Recall Status" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.614.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Youth Conservation Service Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: TechCamp Kosovo: Countering Disinformation in the Balkans
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ920R000060
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ920R000060) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FHWA TTPSF 2020||FY20 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund (TTPSF)|
|FR CRS 20 002||FY18-20 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|693JJ320NF00001||Phase II – SHRP 2 Safety Data Implementation and Oversight|
|VA HRTG 2020||Grants for Transportation in Highly Rural Areas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ920R000060", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.