OMH Hepatitis B Demonstration Grant Program (MP CPI 19 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OMH Hepatitis B Demonstration Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.137.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2019 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program
Previous opportunity: Service Area Competition-Additional Area (SAC-AA) — Pago Pago, American Samoa
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MP CPI 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA CK19 1902||Performing Regulatory-Required Medical Examinations for U.S. Bound Populations by US Screening Physicians|
|DOS MSU PFSGP FY19||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2019-2020|
|DOS MSU PFSGPCB FY19||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2019-2020 Capacity Building|
|CDC RFA PS19 1907||STD Surveillance Network (SSuN)|
|CDC RFA DD19 1902||Surveillance of Congenital Heart Defects Among Children, Adolescents, and Adults|
|RFA NS 19 012||Post-Stroke Vascular Contributions to Cognitive Impairment and Dementia (VCID) in the United States Including in Health Disparities Populations (U19 Clinical Trial not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DP19 1905||The CDC Cancer Genomics Program: Translating Research into Public Health Practice|
|SM 19 007||FY 2019 Linking Actions for Unmet Needs in Children’s Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA DP19 1906||Multiple Approaches to Support Young Breast Cancer Survivors and Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients|
|HRSA 19 018||Small Health Care Provider Quality Improvement Program|
|TI 19 008||Minority Aids Initiative: Substance Use Disorder Treatment for Racial/Ethnic Minority Populations at High Risk for HIV/AIDS|
|RFA AI 19 010||Limited Competition: Nonhuman Primate (NHP) Radiation Survivor Cohort (RSC) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 026||Clinical and Biological Measures of TBI-related dementia including Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 030||Neuropathological Assessment of TBI-related Neurodegeneration and Neurocognitive decline - Center Without Walls (NATBI CWOW) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DD19 1903||Characterizing the Complications Associated with Therapeutic Blood Transfusions for Hemoglobinopathies|
|CDC RFA DD19 1904||Implementing Evidence-Based Health Promotion Programs for Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Tourette Syndrome (TS)|
|CDC RFA CK19 1904||2019 Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Prevention and Control of Emerging Infectious Diseases (ELC)|
|CDC RFA TS19 1902||Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards|
|EP U3R 19 001||Hospital Preparedness Program Cooperative Agreement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MP CPI 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: