Apply for ED GRANTS 122021 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Statewide Family Engagement Centers (SFEC) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.310A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 20, 2022 Applications Available December 20, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications February 18, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review April 19, 2022. Pre-Application Webinar Information For information about the pre-application webinar, visit the SFEC website at https://oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/school-choice-improvement-programs/statewide-family-engagement-centers-program/. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Beth Yeh, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 3E335, Washington, DC 20202 -5970. Telephone (202) 205-5798. Email email@example.com..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Monrovia PAS Annual Program Statement
Previous opportunity: Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 122021 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 122021 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 08||Speakers Program|
|ED GRANTS 010722 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies, Assistance Listing Number 84.060A|
|USDA RMA MULTI RMEPP 22 NOFO0001129||Risk Management Education Partnership Program|
|ED GRANTS 011222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Rural, Insular, & Native Achievement Programs: Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.356A|
|AF HAR FY22 01||University Library Resources Program (ULRP)|
|NNH22ZHA002C||FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) SUBORBITAL FLIGHT OPPORTUNITY|
|ED GRANTS 012022 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance Center on Positive Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes for Young Children with, and At Risk for, Developmental Delays or Disabilities Assistance Listing Number 84.326B|
|ED GRANTS 012522 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities—National Technical Assistance Center for Inclusive Practices and Policies Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.326Y|
|005 FY2022||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH TEACHER SUPPORT PROGRAM|
|72066822RFA00001||South Sudan Integrated Youth Engagement Activity|
|1FY22||Annual Program Statement|
|ED GRANTS 013122 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.325D|
|ED GRANTS 020222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.022A|
|ED GRANTS 020322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Rural Education Achievement Program (REAP): Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.358A|
|ED GRANTS 020422 001||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus A (Early Childhood) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-1|
|ED GRANTS 020422 002||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 1 Focus B (School Age) Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, ALN 84.325K-2|
|ED GRANTS 020422 003||OSERS: OSEP: Absolute Priority 2 Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Attending Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs), Assistance Listing Number 84.325K-3|
|PAS GUA FY22 01||English Acquisition for Guatemalan Leaders and Entrepreneurial Skills (EAGLES)|
|693JJ922R000001||Development of the Drug Evaluation and Classification Program|
|ED GRANTS 020922 001||OSERS: OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program–-Educational Materials in Accessible Formats for Eligible Children and Students with Disabilities, Assistance Listing Number 84.327D|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 122021 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.