Apply for NNC23ZHA011C
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "MUREP Precollege Summer Institute (MUREP PSI) " and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 17, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $425,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: Supplemental Budget Request (SBR) Opportunity for Additional Administrative Costs under the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NNC23ZHA011C
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNC23ZHA011C) also looked into and applied for these:
|EducationUSA Mongolia Advising Services
Funding Number: PAS ULAANBAATAR 001 FY2023
Agency: Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mongolia
Funding Amount: $35,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNC23ZHA011C", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.