Locally Led Development Innovation (BAA OAA LLDI 2019)
- The Agency for International Development in the agriculture, business and commerce, community development, consumer protection, disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, energy, environment, food and nutrition, health, housing, information and statistics, income security and social services, law, justice and legal services, natural resources, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Locally Led Development Innovation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2021.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Community Development, Consumer Protection, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Heal
Next opportunity: Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act
Previous opportunity: 7j Management and Technical Assistance Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BAA OAA LLDI 2019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: