Integrated Bird Monitoring on Federal Lands (F19AS00229)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Integrated Bird Monitoring on Federal Lands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2019 This announcement is being made as a single source award to the Bird Conservancy of the Rockies..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Youth Experience in Management of Invasive Species and Hazardous Fuels
Previous opportunity: Sportfishing and Boating Safety Act
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00229) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00309||F. E. Warren Air Force Base Threatened and Endangered Species|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00229", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: