Apply for F19AS00109
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development of an Integrated Population Model for Baird's Sparrow" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 22, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to Bird Conservancy of the Rockies in accordance with DOI Policy 505 DM 2 (1) Unsolicited Proposal and (4) Unique Qualifications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program
Previous opportunity: 1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00109
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00109) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJS 2019 15728||Law Enforcement Core Statistics (LECS) Program|
|SFOP0005657||Countering Region Two Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2019 16229||FY 2019 Graduate Research Fellowship Program for Criminal Justice Statistics|
|P19AS00071||Report on the Economic Impact of the Federal Rehabilitation Tax Credit|
|BJS 2019 16089||Survey of Campus Law Enforcement Agencies (SCLEA)|
|BJS 2019 15745||FY 2019 Statistical Support Program|
|BJS 2019 15744||Survey of Public Defenders (SPD)|
|SFOP0005699||Countering Region Four Propaganda and Disinformation|
|BJS 2019 15725||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Technical Assistance Program (NCHIP TA)|
|CB60019PAS004||YSEALI Regional Workshop on Citizen Journalism and Free Flow of Information|
|BJS 2019 15724||FY 2019 National Criminal History Improvement Program (NCHIP)|
|BJS 2019 15723||FY 2019 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|P19AS00240||Evaluation of Unoccupied Aircraft Systems (UASs) as an Alternative Data Collection Platform for Monitoring Marine Mammals|
|DHS 19 NPD 131 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Emergency Management Baseline Assessment Grant (EMBAG)|
|F19AS00290||Youth Engagement Education and Employment|
|P19AS00358||Buffalo Soldiers and their Role in the National Park Service Annotate Bibliography and Historic Context Study|
|P19AS00388||NCPE interns at Northeast Regional Office|
|P19AS00398||Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Escalante District Visitor R|
|P19AS00399||Historic Inscription Documentation|
|P19AS00355||Backcountry Campsites Monitoring Data Analyses and Protocol Update|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00109", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.