Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2019 (BOR DO 19 F001)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Desalination and Water Purification Research Program for Fiscal Year 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.506.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 13, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Improved Gulf Hypoxia Planning Tool
Previous opportunity: MONOCACY NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD – Maintenance and Reso
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 19 F001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001979||Building Reliable Electronics to Achieve Kilovolt Effective Ratings Safely (BREAKERS)|
|P18AS00684||Post-WNS Bat Assemblage at Prince William Forest Park: Dormant Season|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0005||Hypersonic Turbulence Models Research|
|P18AS00701||Creating Adaptation Strategies for Parks Using Enduring Features|
|P18AS00702||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|W911NF18S0012||ARL Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)/Minority-Serving Institutions (MI) Undergraduate Student Design Competition|
|P18AC00703||Quantifying the Ecological Contributions of Urban Trees|
|F18AS00359||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|P18AS00707||Preservation and Documentation of NPS Museum Collections|
|F18AS00360||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units|
|G19AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|W81XWH 18 PHTBIRP R2OE TRA||DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Resilience and Readiness Optimization/Enhancement Translational Research Award|
|P18AS00711||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|F18AS00352||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Assistance Programs|
|2019 NIST ADV MAT COE 01||NIST Advanced Materials Center of Excellence|
|DE FOA 0001982||INVESTIGATIONS AND NOVEL APPROACHES IN ISOTOPE SCIENCE AND PRODUCTION AT U.S. UNIVERSITIES|
|18 600||Understanding the Rules of Life: Epigenetics|
|USAFA BAA 2015 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0006||Surface Modified Metal Nanoparticles for Compatibilization into Fluoropolymer Based Composites|
|19 500||Joint DMS/NLM Initiative on Generalizable Data Science Methods for Biomedical Research|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 19 F001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: