Apply for USDA NRCS MA MULTI 20 NOFO0001026
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachusetts" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2020 Applications must be submitted via Grants.gov and are due by 1159 pm Eastern Time on July 31, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: BOLD ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT/ENTREPRENEURSHIP GRANTS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS MA MULTI 20 NOFO0001026
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS MA MULTI 20 NOFO0001026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS TN WRP ACEP WRE||NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.|
|USDA NRCS SC EQIP 20 NOFO0001031||Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative|
|USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 20 NOFO0001036||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS IN IPC 21 NOFO0001037||Indiana Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 2021 Announcement for Program Funding- INDIANA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MA MULTI 20 NOFO0001026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.