Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences (PD 18 8069)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.049, 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 17, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PD 18 8069) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 554||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|G18AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|DE FOA 0001904||RESEARCH AT THE FRONTIERS OF X-RAY FREE ELECTRON LASER ULTRAFAST CHEMICAL AND MATERIALS SCIENCES|
|DE FOA 0001896||RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING IN ISOTOPE PRODUCTION|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0262||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|USAFA PASCC BAA 2016 CALL 0003||Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (PASCC)|
|HHS 2018 ACL CIP ATTF 0298||Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program|
|DE FOA 0001900||2018 Mathematical Multifaceted Integrated Capability Centers (MMICCs)|
|NIJ 2018 13742||NIJ FY18 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence-Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program (SAFE-ITR)|
|NOI NPSP18AS00121||Baltimore Washington Parkway Cultural Landscape Report|
|W911NF 18 S 0004||Proof of Concept Commercialization Pilot Program Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense (I-Corps @ DoD) Fiscal Year 2018|
|W81XWH 18 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 18 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Development Award|
|DE FOA 0001909||Materials and Chemical Sciences Research for Quantum Information Science|
|G18AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|USGS 18 FA 0052||DEP for the Nation: State Plans|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP CDA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP PA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP IIRA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP OCA||DoD Ovarian Cancer, Ovarian Cancer Academy- Early-Career Investigator Award|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PD 18 8069", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: