Apply for HHS 2017 ACF OCS ET 1216
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program: Learning Communities Resource Center (LCRC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.569.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Rural Health Opioid Program
Previous opportunity: Ethnic Community Self Help Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2017 ACF OCS ET 1216
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACF OCS ET 1216) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2017 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1264||National Human Trafficking Hotline Program|
|HHS 2017 ACF OCS ET 1218||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Legal Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Center|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CA 1272||National Quality Improvement Center for Collaborative Community Court Teams to Address the Needs of Infants, Young Children, and Families Affected by Substance Use Disorders|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZM 1224||Refugee Career Pathways Program|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF CO 1282||Hospital-Based Adoption Support Services|
|HHS 2017 ACF ACYF EV 1281||Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R03 1283||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Prince George's County, Maryland|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE YE 1274||Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Implementation Research and Evaluation Grants (Phase II/Cohort 1)|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA DASG 0237||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in National Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CS 1348||Tribal Court Improvement Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ANA NA 1339||Social and Economic Development Strategies -SEDS|
|HHS 2018 ACF ANA NK 1340||Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska-SEDS-AK|
|HHS 2018 ACF ANA NC 1341||Native Youth Initiative for Leadership, Empowerment, and Development (I-LEAD)|
|HHS 2018 ACF ANA NL 1342||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance|
|HHS 2018 ACF ANA NB 1343||Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance-Esther Martinez Immersion|
|HHS 2018 ACF ANA NR 1344||Environmental Regulatory Enhancement|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA EEIR 0279||The National Eldercare Locator|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R04 1335||Early Head Start Grantee - The City of Hobe Sound, Florida|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R02 1285||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Kings County, New York|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R02 1320||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Queens County, New York|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACF OCS ET 1216", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.