BIE Native Language Immersion Grants-BIE Funded Schools Only Solicitation (BIE 0002)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BIE Native Language Immersion Grants-BIE Funded Schools Only Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.151.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: 7j Management and Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Historic Preservation Fund Grants-In-Aid to Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BIE 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NNH19ZHA002N||2019 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions (TEAM II)|
|DOS GEO 19 CA 002 051319||2019 TV CO-OP|
|P19AS00155||Landscape project to renew the grounds of Brotherton Field|
|ED GRANTS 051519 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031S|
|72016819RFA00003||USAID/BiH General Education Activity, TABLA|
|NPS 19 NERO 0018||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore science|
|P19AS00158||MARAD Maritime Internship|
|NPS 19 NERO 0017||Shenandoah Backcountry Support Interns|
|NNH18ZHA008C MUREPARMD||EONS 2019: Appendix H MUREP Aerospace High-Volume Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Cooperative Agreement|
|19 PHL NOFO WW2||U.S. Embassy in the Philippines NOFO for WWII Programming|
|P19AS00160||Field Sessions and Partner Scholarships for Past Forward Conference|
|P19AS00162||NCPE internships with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Directorate|
|P19AS00163||National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P19AS00161||Natl Council for Preservation Education interns with Mount Rainier|
|P19AS00168||National Council for Preservation Education interns with Chaco Culture National Historical Park|
|BIE TEDC 0003||Bureau of Indian Education: Tribal Education Grants|
|DOS DAR EDUSA 2019||US Study Abroad Engagement Grant|
|ED GRANTS 052219 001||OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D|
|P19AS00171||Maintenance of the South Rim Trail/Administrative Road|
|P19AS00172||Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project ¿ 2019|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BIE 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: