Apply for 693JJ317NF0001
- The Federal Transport Administration, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Transportation and Congestion Management Technologies Deployment Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.200.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 12, 2017 Applications Due by June 12, 2017 at 300 pm Eastern Time through www.Grants.gov.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Ethnic Community Self Help Program
Previous opportunity: Assessing the factors affecting the condition of vegetation in eastern NPS Parks
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JJ317NF0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ317NF0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ317NF0006||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternative|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCNE2017 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center-NE Region|
|HM ALT 17 001||FY 2017 ALERT Funding Opportunity|
|FM CDL 17 001||Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
|FR RRD 17 003||FY17 Gulf Coast High Speed Rail Corridor-Mobile Station Area Planning Study & Final Design Project|
|BTS 2017 01||Transportation Disruption and Disaster Statistics (TDADS)|
|DC TP 17 002||Small Project Transportation Maintenance and Improvements Grants|
|FR AMT 17 008||FY2017 Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)|
|FR AMT 17 009||FY2017 Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak)|
|UTCLIMITEDREGIONCOMP2017||UTC Program 2017 Grant Solicitation for Centers in Federal Regions 1, 2, 3|
|NPS 17 NERO 0064||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|FM MCG 18 001||Fiscal Year 2018 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)|
|FR SEC 17 001||FY17 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|FR OLS 17 001||FY17 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|FTA 2017 005 TPM PF||FY 2017 Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|NPS 17 NERO 0221||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|DOT PH PHP 18 OC||DOT PHMSA 2018 ONE CALL GRANT|
|DOT OST 2017 0155||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 16 007||Supplemental for Amtrak FY 2016 Capital and Debt Service and Americans with Disabilities Act Grant|
|693JJ318NF00006||National Trails System Information, Corridor Protection, and Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ317NF0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.