Apply for 2018 TIP NOFA
- The Department of Veterans Affairs, Homeless Providers Grant and Per Diem Program in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2018 VA GPD Transition In Place NOFA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 64.024.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Intern Development Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2018 TIP NOFA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2018 TIP NOFA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2018 PDO NOFA||2018 VA GPD Per Diem Only NOFA|
|FR 6100 N 42||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF)|
|FR 6200 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6100 N 43||2017 Mainstream Voucher Program|
|FR 6200 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6100 N 41||Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability for Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018|
|FR 6200 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|2018SN||FY 2018 Special Need|
|FR 6200 N 34||Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6100 N 44||Healthy Homes Production Grant Program for Tribal Housing|
|FR 6200 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6200 N 12||Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Program|
|FR 6200 N 25||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Continuum of Care Program Competition|
|FR 6200 N 33||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2018 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program|
|FR 6200 N 30||FY18 NOFA Housing Counseling Training Grant|
|FR 6200 N 12TC||Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Program|
|FR 6200 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|FR 6200 N 21A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6200 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
|FR 6200 N 21 C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2018 TIP NOFA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.